HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR ACIDITY OR GASTRIC
Hyperacidity or acid dyspepsia, also commonly known as gastric simply means increase of acidity in the stomach. The human stomach contains gastric glands that secrets hydrochloric acid which is necessary for the digestion of foods. When the stomach contains an excessive amount of hydrochloric acid, then the condition is called as hyperacidity or acid dyspepsia. The level of acids in the human stomach is generally controlled; but for some reason the level of acids increases beyond the normal levels and results hyperacidity. The stomach is equipped with these acids in order to be able to digest the food. The acids are released when foods enter the stomach. However some foods are difficult to digest than the others. For such foods, the stomach needs to secrete more acids. Continuous secretions of such acids could lead to hyperacidity in the stomach. This excessive production of acids could be made higher due to various factors.
· Prolong use of Non Steroid anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAID)
· Faulty diet habits – regular taking of rich spices hot foods, fast foods, junk foods
· Intake of fats, sweets, adulterated and fermented food
· Excessive intake of chocolate, tea, coffee
· Always Staying in a mental stress and tensed condition
· Anxiety and depression
· Prolonged insomnia (sleeplessness)
· The pressure packed lifestyle
· Prolonged alcohol consumption
· Excessive Smoking
· Inadequate exercise
· Ulcers in the stomach are one of the commonest causes in increasing acid production.
· Stomach cancer can manifest acidity symptoms
· GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disorder) is a chronic disease that is characterized by the reflux of gastric contents into the esophagus.
· Zollinger-Ellison syndrome -Zollinger-Ellison syndrome is a disease caused by the overproduction of gastrin. Gastrin is the hormone that stimulates production of gastric juices in the stomach.
· Overproduction of this hormone will lead to hyperacidity, which in turn, can lead to ulcers in the doudenum and stomach
· Hypercalcemia -Hypercalcemia is the increase of calcium level of the body that can also lead to hyperacidity. It can be caused by various medical conditions such as parathyroid problems, malignant tumors, vitamin D metabolic disorders, and renal failure.
· Restlessness with constant pain in the stomach
· Nausea, vomiting
· Burning sensation of chest
· loss appetite
· Belching with sour eructation, sour taste in the mouth
· Heaviness of abdomen, abdominal distention
· A sensation of bloating of stomach
· Flatulence and gurgling sounds in stomach
· Bursting headache with nauseated tendency
· Head reeling and dizziness
The digestive system is at the very core of our well-being. Every part of the body is affected by what we eat and how the digestive system absorbs the nutrients from our foods. Thousands and thousands of hyperacidity patients are taking regularly some sort of acid blocking drugs or antacids that suppress symptoms but do nothing to treat the underlying causes of diseases. For most this is becoming a lifelong habit with high cost, not only in monetary terms, but also through the long list of side effects and gradually declining overall health.
In this regards a proper homeopathy treatment targets to treat the cause of hyperacidity and as well as improves the acidity symptoms very effectively and rapidly than other therapy. The indicated homeopathy medicines can be of great help not only in improving the hyperacidity symptoms but also to cure the disease completely if avoids the trigger factors of hyperacidity with the homeopathy treatment. Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/ susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of any chronic conditions. So in severe acidity case homeopathy treatment not only improves the acidity symptoms but also help in proper digestion, absorption, normal bowel motion and overall health improvement. The patients who have the tendency of excessive gas formation and gurgling of bowel sound can be very well cured with a proper homeopathy treatment. Patients suffering of irregular bowel movement and constipation due to irregular peristaltic movement can be cured completely with proper homeopathy treatment which helps to settle up the normal peristaltic motion. Symptoms of burning chest, belching, sour taste in mouth are the outward reflected symptoms of hyperacidity. With a proper homeopathic treatment those symptoms can be cured.
The mental stress, worried, anxiety, depression are the psychological stressors of hyperacidity. Homeopathy treatment is based upon the total symptoms of the person not only from the disease related part but from the other aspect like mental, physical and spiritual aspects thus helps to treat the cause of the disease whether origin from psychological source or physical source or deep seated emotional source. Thus help to cure the disease at its deep seated root level. The hyperacidity caused by any psychological stressor can thus be cured by proper homeopathy treatment as it treat the underlying cause of the health problem.
The duration of treatment: The minimum time period of getting any remarkable result can vary from 1 week to 3 week. But the total duration of treatment depends from person to person as per their chronic nature of the disease and their constitution.
HEALTHY TIPS FOR A HEALTHY STOMACH:
· Avoid smoking
· Avoid alcohol consumption
· Avoid oily, spices foods, fast foods , junk foods
· Add more natural fruits and vegetables to your daily diet
· Eat smart! Eat moderately. It is better to take a small frequently meal than to take a large meal.
· Go to bed minimum 1 hour after taking dinner. Walk a round after dinner is better for your health.
· Drink minimum 2 to 3 liters of water daily
· Avoid late night sleep / late night TV watching
· Practice exercise & yoga regularly
· Do meditation regularly to keep yourself stress free
· Be always positive in attitude that will keep your mind in a healthy state
· Avoid taking pain medicines (NSAID) if not seriously necessary
· Never skip your breakfast. Take more fruits and raw vegetables in your breakfast
· Avoid taking more tea and coffee
I am a professional blogger interested in everything taking place in cyberspace. I am running this website and try my best to make it a better place to visit. I post only the articles that are related to the topic and thoroughly analyze all visitors’ comments to cater to their needs better.
SEARCH IN BLOGS
PILES AND HOMEOPATHY|Homeopathy treatment for piles
Feb 11, 2016
Homeopathic Treatment for Nephrotic Syndrome
Apr 15, 2014
Homeopathic Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Apr 15, 2014
Homeopathic Treatment for Hair fall
Apr 15, 2014
Homeopathic Treatment for Depression
Apr 15, 2014