6 Best Homeopathic Medicines for HAIR LOSS, DANDRUFF, SPLIT HAIR Treatment
CAUSES OF HAIR FALL
A single hair consists of a hair shaft (the part that shows), a root below the skin, and a follicle, from which the hair root grows. Hair is made of a type of protein called keratin. Most people lose about 50 to 100 head hairs a day. These hairs are replaced — they grow back in the same follicle on your head. This amount of hair loss is totally normal and no cause for worry. If you're losing more than that, though, something might be wrong.
Alopecia and hair falling have multifaceted etiological factors. It is normal to lose between 50-100 hairs a day, this is part of the hair renewal process. However most people suffer from excessive hair loss at one time in their life. There are many reasons for hair loss. Many of these causes are temporary and a few are permanent. These are some of the more common reason for hair loss are:
Stress: Physical or mental stress can cause temporary hair loss. The reason for this is that the hair follicles enter the telogen phase prematurely, this causes them to stop growing new hairs and to shed hairs.
Drugs:Many drugs can also cause hair loss. Here are some drugs which may cause hair loss - Anti cancer drugs, Epilepsy drugs, anti-acne drugs, Lipid-lowering drugs (clofibrate, bezafibrate), ACE inhibitors for blood pressure, Drugs for treating gout , Anti malarials (chloroquine)
Skin disorders: Some disorders of the skin, for example psoriasis, tinea infection, lichen planus on scalp may cause hair loss.
Aging: Hair loss increases likelihood increases with age. By 35, 40% of men have noticeable hair loss, while by 60 65% do. Also elderly hair tends to be more thin and fine giving more of an appearance of hair loss.
Hormonal: Since hormones both stimulate hair growth and cause hair loss, hormonal changes by far have the biggest impact on hair loss. These can affect both men and women. Men generally have hair loss concentrated in a specific pattern from the front through to the crown. Women tend to have thinning throughout their head without being in any specific pattern. This type of hair loss is caused by the androgen DHT, or Dihydrotestosterone. Since everyone has DHT that is produced by their bodies and only some people suffer from hair loss there has to be another factor involved. This other factor is having follicles that have a greater number of Androgen receptors for the DHT to attach to. This is the component that is inherited through the genes.
Deficiency in Diet: If iron in the body is low then this may cause hair loss also, this is generally more a problem with women. Some people who go on low protein diets, or have severely abnormal eating habits, may develop protein malnutrition. To help save protein the body shifts growing hair into the resting phase. If this happens massive amounts of hair shedding can occur two to three months later. A sign of this is if the hair can be pulled out by the roots fairly easily.
Thyroid problems: Both an overactive thyroid and an underactive thyroid can cause hair loss.
Birth control pills: Women who have a genetic predisposition to suffer from Androgenic Alopecia can have it occur at a much younger age by taking birth control pills. The hormonal changes that occur trigger the onset of the Androgenic Alopecia.
Trichotillomania or Hair Pulling: Some children and less often adults play with their hair by pulling on it or twisting it. This can be part of a behavioral problem. If the behavior is not stopped permanent hair loss can result from the constant stress on the hair.
OUR ADVANCED HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR
ALL TYPES OF HAIR LOSS
Treatment of alopecia or hair loss is directly related to its cause. A healthy hair follicle can produce a healthy hair. So in regards to treatment of hair loss or alopecia the treatment which treats the causative ailments can give a long standing and established result. A proper homeopathy treatment can be proved most beneficial for the treatment of any type of hair loss as homeopathy treats the root cause of any health disorders. Hair loss due to any mental and physical stress can be well treated by proper homeopathy treatment as homeopathy medicines gives good impact on psychological and spiritual level thus helps to maintain a healthy mental condition and indirectly regulate to maintain a healthy balance of stress hormones in our body. Over secretion of stress hormones can put bad impact over the hair follicles.
Many drugs like anti cancer drugs (chemo therapy) and so many other drugs have strong side effects on the body including hair follicles. So they destroy the healthy atmosphere of the hair follicles and cause the immature massive hair loss. A proper homeopathy treatment can neutralize the toxic effects of those strong chemical drugs and also helps to accelerate the body’s auto detoxification process thus can be proved beneficial to check such type of drug induced hair loss. The homeopathy treatment not only checks the hair loss ailments but also treats the person as a whole so make the person healthy as well.
Many health disorders likes tinea infection on scalp, lichen planus of scalp, psoriasis can causes hair loss. A proper homeopathy treatment can cure such diseases permanently and as well helps to treat the hair fall effectively. The important point in homeopathy treatment that it treats the person as a whole so make the person healthy not only to any specific body part but to the whole person and more over without giving any drug side effects. Some women after child birth or during approach of menopause experiences of massive hair fall result from hormonal changes. Any hormonal treatment in those cases will not give the satisfactory results to check the hair loss. But well selected homeopathy medicines in this case not only are able to check the hair loss problem but also be helpful to cure all other associated problems as well.
In addition to a good homeopathy treatment a healthy nutrition habit is also highly required for a healthy hair and hair follicle. A low protein and iron deficient diet can make your hair weak and thin. So a well balanced natural diet is strongly advisable for healthy hairs.
HOW OUR ADVANCED HAIR FALL TREATMENT KIT HELPS&
IN HAIR LOSS PROBLEM
- Hair fall due to hormonal disorder or stress related condition have a promising cure rate by our advanced homeopathic treatment package. It is because our treatment maintains the body’s normal hormonal level as well as stress hormone too.
- Hair fall from all over the scalp showing the scalp skin in some places have a high percentage of cure rate by our advanced homeopathic treatment package. The thinning of hair related to protein deficiencies or some micronutrient deficiencies either by inadequate supply or improper absorption of nutrients that causes the thinning of hair shaft and breakage. Our advanced homeopathic treatment package cures the root cause health condition and thus helps in preventing the hair loss problem.
- Hair fall associated with dandruff and any tinea infection has a very high success of cure rate with our advanced homeopathic treatment package which not only cures the hair loss problem but also cure the associated health problems as well. Because our treatment treats the patient as a whole.
- Hair fall due to different drug’s side effects like after chemo therapy, oral contraceptive, ace inhibitor, beta blocker, antithyroid drugs, anti seizure drugs, anti coagulant drugs responds very well to our treatment kit and have a 100% of cure rate. Our advanced Homeopathic treatment package accelerates the body’s auto detoxification process as well as neutralizes the toxic effects of those drugs on hair follicle and thus gives a good result to cure the problem.
- Hair loss due to hair pulling and twisting, first the cause should be avoided and use of our advanced homeopathy treatment can offer a very good result.
- In lipedematous alopecia the subcutaneous fatty layer get thickened and hair loss occurred. With our advanced homeopathic treatment package the proliferation of the fatty layer is checked up and can be completely cured and thus cures hair loss from that origin.
- The Hair shaft abnormalities like thin and broken hair results from node-like swellings on the hair shaft called trichorrhexis nodosa where the shaft readily fractures from that point is very well curable by our advanced homeopathic treatment which helps to regain back the hair texture by treating the cause of hair fragility and has a high percentage of cure rate.
- Follicular hyperkeratosis is characterized by excessive development of keratin in hair follicles, resulting in rough, cone-shaped, elevated papules whose openings are often closed with a white plug of sebum. It can be caused by vitamin A deficiency or chronic exposure to arsenic. With our advanced homeopathic treatment it can be corrected permanently before scarring developed. With addition to that a balanced nutritional habit of natural fruits and green leafy vegetables will be very helpful So here the percentage of cure is maximum in beginning stage before scarring occurred.
- Hair loss related to follicular lichen plannus also known as lichen planopilaris, results in tiny red spiny papules around a cluster of hairs have a very good cure percentage by our advanced homeopathic treatment package.
- Hair fall related to auto immune disorders have a moderate success rate by our homeopathic treatment package.
- Androgenic alopecia or male/female pattern of alopecia is a hereditary disorder. In this type of baldness any type of treatment including homeopathy treatment will not be so much helpful. the cure percentage is minimal
- In congenital hair loss the homeopathy treatment will not give expected result. The cure percentage is minimal.
6 Best Homeopathic Medicines for HAIR LOSS
Falling of hair in bunches, leaving patches here and there. Dandruff copious; Falls out in clouds. Falling off hair in bunches. Itching of scalp.
Falling of beard and eye brows. Dandruff accompanied with eczema or other eruptions. Scalp scaly with distressing itching, humid. Falling of hair .Burning on vertex.
Falling of hair to dry white scaly dandruff. White scaly dandruff; hair dry and fall out.
Extensive falling of hair of the scalp, parts become entirely denuded. Falling of hair all over the body including eye-lashes.
Falling of hair from the whole head leaving the scalp smooth and hairless. Falling of hair from eyebrows and face giving a strange appearance.
Falling of hair from the whole head, also from eye –brows. Eye-lashes and genitals; due to grief.
Falling of nair in pregnancy. Losing hair after chronic headache.
SEARCH IN BLOGS
How Homeopathy Helps to Treat Asthma?
Nov 10, 2017