6 Best Homeopathic Medicine for PILES Treatment| which can avoid surgery.
Due to our faulty life style and unhealthy food habits many diseases apears. There is no punctuality in our eating time, sleeping time, working time. Along with it lack of physical exercise with mental tensions result many types of digestive disorders like Indigestion, Hyperacidity, Constipation. If those are not treated at the right time can lead to piles or haemorrhoid.
What are Piles ?
Piles or Hemorrhoids is a sort of disease related to anal veins, in which there is varicosity of anal veins and if pressure increases on these anal veins due to any cause (such as constipation), the walls of veins become weakened, which affects the process of dilatation and contraction in the veins and veins remain dilated at last. Blood doesn’t flow further from these dilated veins and remains accumulated, so veins become swelled up. Further it, if walls of veins become much weakened and pressure is more, the veins may rupture and blood oozes out. This whole process is just like the appearance of varicose veins in legs of those persons, who stand for a long time, but in these cases blood doesn’t come out as the veins of legs have more strength. Hemorrhoids word has originated from 2 Greek words Haima = Blood and Rhoos = Flowing and the Piles word is originated from a Latin word Pila = Ball like.
Piles or Hemorrhoids Anatomy:
Piles or hemorrhoids are the swollen vein around the anus. Your food pipe starts from mouth and end at anus region. The last part of your food pipes is called large intestine. The large intestine starts from colon to rectum and end at anus. The veins situated at the lower part of rectum and anus if get swollen is called piles or hemorrhoid. If the veins get swollen at the lower part of rectum is called internal piles or internal hemorrhoid. If the veins get swollen at the anal region under the skin is called external piles or external hemorrhoids. Swelling occurs if there is increase of pressure in the veins that causes the veins to swell up and engorged with blood. The all symptoms of piles are due to the increase pressure in the veins situated at the rectum and anal region. The pressure inside the vein is increased when there are more pressure effects outside the veins. The more pressure effects outside the rectal veins are occurred when there is increased intra abdominal pressure. The intra abdominal pressure is increased if you are putting more strain during passing stool. You will give more strain during stool if you have constipation problem or hard stool problem. You will have hard stool or constipation problem if you are not taking fibers reach foods or sufficient water. There are other causes of increased intra abdominal pressure like hyper acidity or flatulency problem. Here are some common causes of Piles
Common Causes of piles:
The cause of piles is based on one factor i.e. increased intra abdominal pressure. The effect of increased intra abdominal pressure do increases the pressure effect in the anal vein situated at the rectum and anal region. Thus the abdominal pressure increases in the following conditions.
- Constipation :- if there is constipation you will put more strain while passing stool and that will indirectly increase the intra abdominal pressure and affect upon the rectal venous pressure
- Hard stool- if you have hard stool due to lack of taking fibers rich diet then it will make you to give more strain during stool and cause piles.
- Chronic hyperacidity and flatulency - condition also increases the intra abdominal pressure and causes pile
- Prolonged sitting for hours together- if you are in a job where you have to sit for hours together like those who working in IT sector or corporate sector also contribute the chance of increasing intra abdominal pressure due to pressure build up by sitting long time in a seat. So ultimately develop piles.
- Lacks of physical activities- Lack of physical activities affect the smooth rhythmical peristaltic bowel movement thus contribute a factor for developing constipation and piles.
- Obesity- The gaining weight or obesity also plays a role for developing piles by increasing pressure in anal venous areas.
- Pregnancy- The pregnancy also contributes a factor of increasing intra abdominal pressure and developing piles.
- Chronic diarrhea- It is also have the chance of developing piles,
Types of Hemorrhoids:
Haemorrhoids are classified into two common categories - Internal and External
External HaemorrhoidsIt lies within the anus and if it prolapsed to the outside during the time of passing stool, it can be visualized.If an external pile becomes thromboses then look purple or blue color and could sometimes bleed. Though it looks frightening but usually not serious and can resolve themselves automatically.
Internal haemorrhoids - It lies deep inside the rectum that can't be seen outside. Usually they do not cause pain as there are very less pain-sensing nerves in the rectum. Bleeding is the common symptom in internal hemorrhoid. Sometimes internal hemorrhoids enlarge and protrude out from the anal sphincter. If so, it may hurt because of rubbing from clothing and sitting. They usually recede into the rectum
The Internal Hemorrhoids are graded by the degree of prolapsed
Grade 1: Here the internal hemorrhoid protrudes out of the canal but does not prolapse completely. There is chance of bleeding.
Grade 2 : Here the hemorrhoid bulges out the anal canal while straining during stool or even when flatus comes out, but spontaneously return back inside to their original position once the straining has subsided.
Grade 3 :Here the hemorrhoid may protrude out from the anal canal without any straining and requires the patient to push them inside manually.
Grade 4: Here the internal hemorrhoid always stays protruded or prolapsed.
Symptoms of piles.
The common symptoms of piles are:
- Bleeding- The delicate small veins present in anus and rectum portion can bleed by tearing when there is increased pressure inside the vein due to straing at stool or increased intra abdominal pressure. The hard stool when pass tears the delicate thin lining of the veins present in rectum and anal region that causes bleeding in piles.
- Pain during and after stool- The pain occurs if there is inflammatory condition developed in venous areas that causes the vein to swell up. The swelled veins itself does not initiate pain as there is no pain fibers attached to it , but the swelled vein initiates muscles spasm around it the veins that causes pain especially the piles that protrude out. The other cause of pain in piles is thrombus formation in the piles vein.
- Anal itching - The inflamed hemorrhoids leak mucus that can cause inflammation of the skin surrounding the anus causing itching and burning.
- Prolapsed piles - When disease becomes very severe it get bulge out from the anal canal and you can feel it by touching
- Secretion- Sometimes sticky and bad smelling secretion comes out after prolapsus of Piles.
- Anemia- Found in rare patients. If bleeding occurs for a long time and is not treated well then patient may become Anemic.
Homeopathy Treatment of piles.
- The piles is a disease of faulty life style and faulty food habits that causes the anal veins to get swelled up and manifestation of all piles symptoms.
- So in treatment of piles it is most important to correct the causative ailments that responsible for developing piles.
- Besides that the treating of symptoms with gentle way can cures the piles permanently.
- The acute case of piles having symptoms of bleeding , pain , itching can be very well treated by proper homeopathy treatment which gives a long standing cure to this condition.
- The bleeding of piles can be well controlled with proper homeopathy treatment in 24 hours.
- The pain and other symptoms can be well treated by proper homeopathy treatment.
- In comparison to other therapy homeopathy helps to give a long term cure to piles as it target to improve the underlying cause of the disease.
- In conventional treatment the surgery is the major option. Surgery is just a management part of treatment where there is heavy bleeding or not availability of any good homeopathy treatment.
- The surgery is meant for removal of the swelled venous portion especially in 4th grade of piles.
- But removal of that swelled hemorrhoid at any stage is not the solution of long term cure but just the management of the present situation.
- A proper homeopathy treatment not only manages the symptoms but also offers a long term relieve and cure to the ailment.
- Besides the treatment it is highly required to improve your life style and food habits which are the primary cause of development of piles.
- If you are regularly taking of junk foods and process foods that initiate the constipation and acidity problem which ultimately end up with piles.
- Especially in the corporate sector or IT sectors the work load is so high they don’t get time to get up from their chair and in addition with of taking the foods like cold coffee or pizza or burger like fast foods adds the fuel to fire.
- Our life style is changing as the time is changing. The competition level is rising day by day. To cope this situation we are working hard to keep ourselves in the right position of this horse race. But at the other hand we are forgetting the important thing about our health.
- When due to our faulty life style and unhealthy food habit the piles like a major health problem rises we then rush to the doctor to get a fast cure of that ailment.
- We do the surgery in the thought to get a permanent cure of this obstinate health problem.
- But we forget that the piles are just the outcome result of some background health problem which manifest or express outwards in the form of piles.
- The back ground health issues like constipation, chronic acidity, flatulence, faulty life style, wrong food habits that all need to be corrected to get a permanent cure of piles.
- In this regards homeopathy medicines target to treat the causes that responsible for causing piles like chronic constipation, chronic acidity, and flatulency so that piles can be cured permanently.
Here are some major homeopathy medicines for piles
Nux vom- Nux Vom helps to cure the constipation. There is heaviness of abdomen after an hour of taking meals. Constipation with ineffectual desires to go for stool. Burning chest with feeling of accumulation of food stuffs in the throat. The person is nervous irritable hypochondriac and fastidious nature. There is a habit of taking oily rich foods or junk fast foods which causes to develop all the symptoms. In piles it is one of the most effective medicines prescribed to cure the constipation or irregular bowel habit due to unhealthy food habits or faulty life style.
Bryonia - It is advised in constipation if the stool is very hard and the person gives more strain while passing stool. The stool is hard as well as blackish color and difficult to pass. There is a tendency of taking more water as the person feels thirsty always.
Lycopodium -The person having more flatulency problem. There is bloated sensation in stomach with gurgling or rumbling sound in the stomach. There is heaviness of abdomen generally occur in afternoon hour. There is good appetite but a little food makes him full of stomach. There is burning of chest and sour eructation with sour taste in mouth
Carboveg - There is flatulency with bloated sensation of stomach. Much more burping and the person feel relief after that. So much flatulency tendency that everything he/ she eats seems to convert in gas. There is heaviness of abdomen generally of upper abdomen.
Anacardium- There is constipation tendency with pain in empty stomach. There is headache feeling when the person is in empty stomach. Taking of food relieves the headache and stomach pain. The person is having a tendency of forgetfulness and low confidence. If those symptoms are present in a person anacardium is the suitable remedy
Sulphur- There is burning sensation of anus after stool. There is itching of anus always. The person is having a tendency of early morning stool just after waking from bed. There is disturbed sleep habit of waking up in little noise. The person is nervous nature with an unhealthy life style.
Aesculus- There is pain like burning and stitching pain in anus persist long hour after the stool. There is itching of anus. Feeling of something stuck inside the anus because of inflammation of piles. There is constipation tendency. The piles problem is associated with backache.
Collinsonia- There is tenderness of the piles and the person feels sore and tender while sitting or walking. There is constipation tendency with engorging of anal vein. Piles in pregnancy condition
Ratanhia- The piles associated with burning pain occur during and after stool.Anus aches and burns for hours after stool. Feels constricted. Piles associated with fissure
Hamamelis - There is venous congestion and bleeding of piles. Bleeding falls drops wise while passing stool.
Millefolium- It is also giving in bleeding piles to arrest the bleeding
Paeonia-There is itching of anus. Burning in anus after stool. Chronic piles condition of painful nature.But it is always advised to take the medicines under the supervision of any qualified doctor.
Besides medicines the following healthy habits are needed to be practiced to cure the piles for ever
- Avoid all junk and fast foods, oily spices food.
- Add more natural fruits and raw vegetables to your diet.
- Never skip your breakfast. Add more fruits and vegetables to your regular breakfast.
- Regular exercise and morning walk is always advisable
- Take your breakfast and all meals in time.
- Take plenty of water minimum 2 to 3 liters daily
- Late night sleep and night shifting duty is harmful for your health and a cause for piles
- Take plenty of water minimum 2 to 3 liters daily
- Avoid of taking coffee, tea not more than once in a day
- Avoid smoking as the smoking causes more acidity and that causes piles
- Maintain your weight within the normal range as per your age and height. Obesity also contributes a factor for developing piles
- Avoid extra stress and try to keep yourself always joyful and happy
- Practice yoga and pranayam regularly.
I am Zulfiqur Ahmed. I have been suffering internal Hemorrhoid for ten years. It has no pain, no itching but bleeding two or three time in year after toilet if I go toilet more than three times in day. I also suffering IBS. I always discharge Loos stool. I have taken Nuc Vom, Collinsonia, Escylus hip, Hemamelies Acid nut , gospium etc for piles. Should I have a advice of your.
With best regards.
I HAVE ALO EXTERNAL PILSE NEED TO PUSH AFTER PASSING STOOL AND NEED TO BE SEATED NEARLY ONE HOURS .STOOL CLEAR REARLY SO FEELING OF UNEASY ,NEVER SLEEP DEEPLY,FEELING OF GASH BUT BLEEDING REARLY. I AM TREATING WITH LOCAL HOMEOPATHIC DOCTOR
GIVING ' SURUKUKU,CLUBMOSS, QUIKSILVER, WHETHER THIS WILL CURE MY PROBLEM OR NEED TO OPERATE IT
My piles now our out of control bledding n lossing interets on sex or it not standing my penis , i dont know what happing in my life really .please help if possible , i been trying lots of medicine but nothing happining.and it very painful really when come to the side of not having sex .
Hello Nibedita! First thing to cure the piles is to adopt a healthy life style and food habits. Avoid all sorts of junk and fast foods, avoid all oily spices foods. take meals intime. Drink minimum 4 litres of water daily. Avoid prolonged sitting hour together if you are working in any corporate sector. Go to bed early by maximum 11am. These are the important things you need to be adopt first. Besides that you can take this homeopathy medicine for pain and bleeding- aesculus-200- 2 times daily weekly 4 days for 3 weeks. For long standing permanent cure of piles you can contact us at 9937412150, 0674-2740274
SEARCH IN BLOGS
How Homeopathy Helps to Treat Asthma?
Nov 10, 2017