Best Homeopathic Medicine for PILES Treatment| which can avoid surgery.
Due to change in our life style, bad eating habits in our routine life, so many diseases appear. There is no punctuality in our eating time, sleeping time, working time. Along with it lack of physical exercise, mental stress add the fuels to emerge out various health problems like Indigestion, Gastric problem, Acidity, Constipation including piles. If these troubles go on for a long time, the person may suffer from piles.
- Homeopathic treatment can cures the piles completely
- No need to go for surgery
- No chance of reappearance in future
- Relieves the pain and bleeding just after a few days of treatment
- It not only cures your piles permanently but also improve your digestion and make your bowel movement clear and relieves constipation
- It is most safe, no drug side effects,100% genuine and natural
Piles or hemorrhoids are nothing but the swollen vein around the anus. Your food pipe starts from mouth and end at anus region. The last part of your food pipes is called large intestine. The large intestine starts from colon to rectum and end at anus. The veins situated at the lower part of rectum and anus if get swollen is called piles or hemorrhoid. If the veins get swollen at the lower part of rectum is called internal piles or internal hemorrhoid. If the veins get swollen at the anal region under the skin is called external piles or external hemorrhoids. Swelling occurs if there is increase of pressure in the veins that causes the veins to swell up and engorged with blood. The all symptoms of piles are due to the increase pressure in the veins situated at the rectum and anal region.The pressure inside the vein is increased when there are more pressure effects outside the veins. The more pressure effects outside the rectal veins are occurred when there is increased intra abdominal pressure. The intra abdominal pressure is increased if you are putting more strain during passing stool. You will give more strain during stool if you have constipation problem or hard stool problem. You will have hard stool or constipation problem if you are not taking fibers reach foods or sufficient water. There are other causes of increased intra abdominal pressure like hyper acidity or flatulency problem.The intra abdominal pressure is increased if you are putting more strain during passing stool. You will give more strain during stool if you have constipation problem or hard stool problem. You will have hard stool or constipation problem if you are not taking fibers reach foods or sufficient water. There are other causes of increased intra abdominal pressure like hyper acidity or flatulency problem.The intra abdominal pressure is increased if you are putting more strain during passing stool. You will give more strain during stool if you have constipation problem or hard stool problem. You will have hard stool or constipation problem if you are not taking fibers reach foods or sufficient water. There are other causes of increased intra abdominal pressure like hyper acidity or flatulency problem.
Grades of piles
First degree- hemorrhoidal venous plexus that do swell up and bleed while straining at stool.
Second degree - hemorrhoidal venous plexus that prolapse with straining, but reduce spontaneously
Third degree - hemorrhoids that remain outside of the anal canal unless manually replaced.
Fourth degree- hemorrhoids that cannot be reduced
Common Causes of piles
The cause of piles is based on one factor i.e. increased intra abdominal pressure. The effect of increased intra abdominal pressure do increases the pressure effect in the anal vein situated at the rectum and anal region. Thus the abdominal pressure increases in the following conditions
1.Constipation – if there is constipation you will put more strain while passing stool and that will indirectly increase the intra abdominal pressure and affect upon the rectal venous pressure
2. Hard stool- if you have hard stool due to lack of taking fibers rich diet then it will make you to give more strain during stool and cause piles
3. Chronic- hyperacidity and flatulency condition also increases the intra abdominal pressure and causes piles
4. Prolonged -sitting for hours together – if you are in a job where you have to sit for hours together like those who working in IT sector or corporate sector also contribute the chance of increasing intra abdominal pressure due to pressure build up by sitting long time in a seat. So ultimately develop piles.
5. Lacks of physical activities – Lack of physical activities affect the smooth rhythmical peristaltic bowel movement thus contribute a factor for developing constipation and piles.
6. Obesity – the gaining weight or obesity also plays a role for developing piles by increasing pressure in anal venous areas.
7. Pregnancy- the pregnancy also contributes a factor of increasing intra abdominal pressure and developing piles.
7.8. Chronic diarrhea also have the chance of developing piles
Symptoms of piles
- Bleeding- the delicate small veins present in anus and rectum portion can bleed by tearing when there is increased pressure inside the vein due to straing at stool or increased intra abdominal pressure. The hard stool when pass tears the delicate thin lining of the veins present in rectum and anal region that causes bleeding in piles.
- Pain during and after stool- the pain occurs if there is inflammatory condition developed in venous areas that causes the vein to swell up. The swelled veins itself does not initiate pain as there is no pain fibers attached to it , but the swelled vein initiates muscles spasm around it the veins that causes pain especially the piles that protrude out. The other cause of pain in piles is thrombus formation in the piles vein.
- Anal itching – the inflamed hemorrhoids leak mucus that can cause inflammation of the skin surrounding the anus causing itching and burning.
Strategy of treatment
- To reduce the intra abdominal pressure
- If there is bleeding , then to control the bleeding
- If there is pain then to relieve pain
- if it large in sizes and bulges out then to reduce its sizes so that not bulge our further
Scope of general treatment
Surgery is generally advised. But there is chance of reoccurance also after surgery if the cause does not rectified or modified
Homeopathy Treatment of piles
The piles is a disease of faulty life style and faulty food habits that causes the anal veins to get swelled up and manifestation of all piles symptoms. So in treatment of piles it is most important to correct the causative ailments that responsible for developing piles. Besides that the treating of symptoms with gentle way can cures the piles permanently. The acute case of piles having symptoms of bleeding , pain , itching can be very well treated by proper homeopathy treatment which gives a long standing cure to this condition. The bleeding of piles can be well controlled with proper homeopathy treatment in 24 hours. The pain and other symptoms can be well treated by proper homeopathy treatment. In comparison to other therapy homeopathy helps to give a long term cure to piles as it target to improve the underlying cause of the disease.In conventional treatment the surgery is the major option. Surgery is just a management part of treatment where there is heavy bleeding or not availability of any good homeopathy treatment. The surgery is meant for removal of the swelled venous portion especially in 4th grade of piles. But removal of that swelled hemorrhoid at any stage is not the solution of long term cure but just the management of the present situation. A proper homeopathy treatment not only manages the symptoms but also offers a long term relieve and cure to the ailment. Besides the treatment it is highly required to improve your life style and food habits which are the primary cause of development of piles. If you are regularly taking of junk foods and process foods that initiate the constipation and acidity problem which ultimately end up with piles.Especially in the corporate sector or IT sectors the work load is so high they don’t get time to get up from their chair and in addition with of taking the foods like cold coffee or pizza or burger like fast foods adds the fuel to fire. Our life style is changing as the time is changing. The competition level is rising day by day. To cope this situation we are working hard to keep ourselves in the right position of this horse race. But at the other hand we are forgetting the important thing about our health. When due to our faulty life style and unhealthy food habit the piles like a major health problem rises we then rush to the doctor to get a fast cure of that ailment. We do the surgery in the thought to get a permanent cure of this obstinate health problem.But we forget that the piles is just the outcome result of some background health problem which manifest or express outwards in the form of piles. The back ground health issues like constipation, chronic acidity, flatulency, faulty life style, wrong food habits that all need to be corrected to get a permanent cure of piles. In this regards homeopathy medicines target to treat the causes that responsible for causing piles like chronic constipation, chronic acidity, and flatulency so that piles can be cured permanently.In this regards homeopathy medicines target to treat the causes that responsible for causing piles like chronic constipation, chronic acidity, and flatulency so that piles can be cured permanently.In this regards homeopathy medicines target to treat the causes that responsible for causing piles like chronic constipation, chronic acidity, and flatulency so that piles can be cured permanently.
Here are some major homeopathy medicines for piles
Nux vom- Nux Vom helps to cure the constipation. There is heaviness of abdomen after an hour of taking meals. Constipation with ineffectual desires to go for stool. Burning chest with feeling of accumulation of food stuffs in the throat. The person is nervous irritable hypochondriac and fastidious nature. There is a habit of taking oily rich foods or junk fast foods which causes to develop all the symptoms. In piles it is one of the most effective medicines prescribed to cure the constipation or irregular bowel habit due to unhealthy food habits or faulty life style.
Bryonia – it is advised in constipation if the stool is very hard and the person gives more strain while passing stool. The stool is hard as well as blackish color and difficult to pass. There is a tendency of taking more water as the person feels thirsty always.
Lycopodium – the person having more flatulency problem. There is bloated sensation in stomach with gurgling or rumbling sound in the stomach. There is heaviness of abdomen generally occur in afternoon hour. There is good appetite but a little food makes him full of stomach. There is burning of chest and sour eructation with sour taste in mouth
Carboveg – there is flatulency with bloated sensation of stomach. Much more burping and the person feel relief after that. So much flatulency tendency that everything he/ she eats seems to convert in gas. There is heaviness of abdomen generally of upper abdomen.
Anacardium – there is constipation tendency with pain in empty stomach. There is headache feeling when the person is in empty stomach. Taking of food relieves the headache and stomach pain. The person is having a tendency of forgetfulness and low confidence. If those symptoms are present in a person anacardium is the suitable remedy
Sulphur – there is burning sensation of anus after stool. There is itching of anus always. The person is having a tendency of early morning stool just after waking from bed. There is disturbed sleep habit of waking up in little noise. The person is nervous nature with an unhealthy life style.
Aesculus – There is pain like burning and stitching pain in anus persist long hour after the stool. There is itching of anus. Feeling of something stuck inside the anus because of inflammation of piles. There is constipation tendency. The piles problem is associated with backache.
Besides medicines the following healthy habits are needed to be practiced to cure the piles for ever
- Avoid all junk and fast foods, oily spices food,
- Add more natural fruits and raw vegetables to your diet
- Never skip your breakfast. Add more fruits and vegetables to your regular breakfast
- Regular exercise and morning walk is always advisable
- Take your breakfast and all meals in time.
- Late night sleep and night shifting duty is harmful for your health and a cause for piles
- Take plenty of water minimum 2 to 3 liters daily
- Avoid of taking coffee, tea not more than once in a day
- Avoid smoking as the smoking causes more acidity and that causes piles
- Maintain your weight within the normal range as per your age and height. Obesity also contributes a factor for developing piles
- Avoid extra stress and try to keep yourself always joyful and happy
- Practice yoga and pranayam regularly